04/05/2012

8,5 months



I can't believe I am running out of time. 2 months, 8 weeks, too little days.. What has my year been full of so far??
...other exchange students..





...going to school (yayy)...



...doing family stuff...



...changing myself...


...travelling/experiencing new things...


...parties...



...and so, so much more. I think leaving here will be the biggest heartbreak of my life :( I DON'T WANT TO GOOOOOOOOO I'm loving it way too much, everybody I meet, everything I do, eat, experience, try, everything changes the person I am for the best. It sucks to even think is such a little time I hve to leave it all behind...

...the good thing is it won't be for a long time ;)

todo cambió cuando te vi
de blanco y negro a color me converí
y fue tan facil quererte tanto
algo que no imaginaba
fue entrergarte mi amor en una mirada..

todo cambió dentro de mí,
el universo escribió que fueras para mí

ciegamente paso, y todo tuyo ya soy

antes que pase más tiempo contigo mi amor,
tengo que decir que eres el amor de mi vida,
antes que te ame más, escucha por favor,
déjame decir que todo te di..
y no hay cómo explicar para menos si no estás,
simplementi así lo senti cuando te ví...

No comments:

Post a Comment