13/10/2012

what i figured out was i needed more time to figure you out

there's not a lot for you to give if you're giving in
and there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it

I'm pretty sure everybody goes through hell as teenagers :D but later on, luckily we can look back and the memories will surely provide us a good chuckle now and then...

I got to thinking how much I've changed. Especially last year.

...yeah, I'm pretty sure no one would recognize me now.

But I guess that's our job as teenagers, to grow and learn and sort our lives out. We absorb the world we walk in as a part of our personality, and we make choices that make us who we are, that separate us from the other living creatures and human beings. Life, so simply, isn't about "finding yourself". To me, atleast, my life, especially last year, has always been about creating yourself.

So, to have a little laugh (or blush from the embarrassment, who knows), I decided not only to see some old pics, but to also to SHARE THEM. I know, I must be crazy, but let's face it - my craziness and my personality have formed a part of who I am for the last years I've been building it : ) enjoy!! (Or not. Seriously, that's up to you :D)














Forget the hair color, the clothes, the weightloss. Those are just the changes you can actually, physically, see.

But it only tells half the story.

I probably don't have to dig this any deeper, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I'm talking about : ) my simple life's philosophy is to stay true to myself (yet another cliché, what's wrong with me??), and I think that only happens through self-expression and acknowledging stuff. I need to understand that whatever things that have happened, only happened because of some weird reason, and the person I am now doesn't have to be the prisoner of that stuff. I mean, life is forever changing - I need to feel everyday being different than the day before that, and the day before that, and so on.

I don't feel ashamed, luckily, mostly I'm just proud to have gone such a long way. Yay, I'm finally a redhead, expressing myself much better (also through clothes yay), I no longer settle for less than I deserve, and yes I achieved normal weight and health. That's pretty much all I need, and achieving that was definitely worth the race!!

Take care,
Minea xx

(p.s. muhahahahahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment