14/07/2013

picspam II

I did this picspam.. thing when I was still in México, almost a year and a half ago. Now, so many months later, and another year behind me, I think it would be cool to breathe, chill and do it all over again : ) plans, opinions and likings change so much in so little time, after all. So here we go !

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. I really, really, REALLY wish it would be somehow possible to connect all the people I know from around the world in one same place!!!
2. it's almost the autumn of 2013..and no, I will not be going to a Mexican University as I originally thought
3. since I couldn't finish high school yet (come on, it's free, I want to enjoy it)
4. plus I'm not sure if México is the place to be. I mean, I love it, always will (it stole a big chunk of my heart), but..
5. in the end, the world is such a big place, there's things to see everywhere !
6. I find it so weird, I feel at home almost anywhere
7. except in the country I currently live in
8. I guess my love for México isn't tied to the one country, I think it's the whole latinos -thing that caught me
9. since it's the first time I feel a part of something, like there are people like me, and I don't have to hide parts of my personality because they don't apply with the normal rules :')
10. this year felt like another exchange. I made so many AFS friends - USA, Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, France, Italia...
11. so, it made it even more clearer to me, everything I want to be !
12. so I guess I've become more mature since I've learnt to have some control over my life, my personality, my wants&needs..
13. but I still feel like a little child inside :D the littlest things give me so much happiness it's crazy !
14. I've been working all year long (telemarketing, shops, babysitting, office jobs), at the best I had 3 jobs at the same time
15. so I'm going for new adventures in just one week, can't wait!!!!

Day 02 - A picture of you and someone you've been close to for a long time.
Still don't know who else to choose.. my sisters :) (one's missing)

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Still Grey's Anatomy....... #NOSHAME ahahaha

Day 04 - A picture of favorite missed memory.

Day 05 - A picture of you and the person you've had the best memories with.
IMPOSSIBLE TO CHOOSE JUST ONE :((

Day 06 - A picture of someone you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Because she has the cutest baby girl!! (mohawk. badass.)

Day 07 - A picture of you and someone you'd be lost without .

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
jajaj, I still feel independent (or egoistic!) enough to say ME !

Day 10 - A picture of your favorite sport or favorite athlete.
kites count, right? :D

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
racism, in general. (not my picture, from google)

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
...:DDD I'm taling about the sloths...

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
I honestly don't have one!! lame, I know, but still can't choose just one :(

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
:DDDD LOOK AT ME DAD I'M A LITTLE FISHER BOYY...girl...

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.



VÁMONOS TICOS!!!

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

Day 25 - A picture of your day.
as you can see...... I've been studying biology :))))))

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.

Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of.

Day 29 - A picture of someone that can always make you smile.

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

(some images are mine, some i took from google or weheart.it)


No comments:

Post a Comment