30/06/2011

!!!!!!

I mentioned I'm trying to grow my sidecut, right? Well, my friends gave me the best idea ever - if I just toss my hair to the other side of my head and cut my bangs a bit differently, ta-dah, it becomes invisible !!! (or it shows a little bit and of course it seems like I have a lot less hair on the other side but whatever, almost :D) I'm just so happy that I look.. more normal now, it makes me so much less afraid of not fitting in when I finally get to México. This doesn't change who I am, so frankly I'm happy to do anything that makes me more comftrable and relaxed and focused on other things. :)

7 weeks & 1 day. I don't believe that 7 weeks ago it was May, and suddenly that's all the time I have left ! I just gotta try to make this the best summer ever, so I can leave with a whole bunch of memories and happiness ! :) México, you better be ready 'cause here I come !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment