13/07/2011

FAMILIAFAMILIAFAMILIAFAMILIAFAMILIA


YESSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was with my boyfriend when I got a call from my mom, I thought it was just the normal "where are you will you eat at home" but instead she said I GOT MY HOST FAMILY INFORMATION !!!!!!!!!!! I ran to the nearest computer and THERE IT WAS !!!!!

I'm so excited my hands just shake and I can't believe I am one step closer to México !! My family lives in Oaxaca which is a state in South-West México which means it's HOT and HUMID and hghsgghgs !!!! It's close to historical mountains and the Pacific Ocean :)) COULD THIS BE ANY MORE PERFECT HONESTLY


It's a state full of history and native mexicans (?? :D) andadnnaddd adhhfhdszjffhff I just can't believe this is true I've been singing dancing and JUMPING UP AND DOWN ALL DAY 'cause... wowokwoeiewo !!!!!! I got my host mom's e-mail so I'll send her something in Spanish tomorrow yippeeeeeeee ayayayayayy !! I looked at pictures of the city I'm going to which is called Juchitán de Zaragoza and it looks SO GORGEOUS filled with festivals and street markets and I looked up my home street and it's next to a lake and JDSAJFDHSAHJH honestly !! This is one of the first big steps that brings me so much closer to México... 38 DAYS TO GO !!!

I have a mom, a dad, about the same age as my own parents, and THREE OLDER BROTHERS and a sister who's 2 years older than me AND A DOG !!! I've wanted a god all my life :D:ddd and how ironic, I'm the youngest here and will be the youngest there too ! But now I can't sit still I'm just sjfkasjsfjsaj all the time and I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!! I feel so awesome♥

But the best part is:

LOOK AT THE TEMPERATURE AND EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG HAHGDGAGGDDDD I can't wait, I can't sit still anymore. México, HERE I COME, wait for 38 days and here I come !!!!!

This was kinda messy, but who cares !! :):)) I love it soso much ! JSJADHDJHDHDHD

xx Minea

No comments:

Post a Comment