21/02/2011

this Sunday night do it all again

Phew what a weekend! It's 7:45 AM and I am awake without no good reason, I just woke up at 6 after 5 hrs of sleep and couldn't fall back anymore. But anyways!!

Friday was awesome, there was an event in my high school for the 2nd year students that become the oldest of the school since the 3rd year kids get to finish school and focus only on studying for the final exam. I loved the dances, I had this really idiotic expression on my face the whole time, they made me smile like hell without even a good reason :D school finished early but after a few hours I left back to the school for the evening event of the dances, for family&friends this time. It was really cool, basically all we did was making sure there was enough coffee and things to eat and greet the parents (which, of course, ended up as my responsalibity :D). We just chilled and hung out and I got to watch the second part with my friend's girlfriend, and I hadn't really had a chance to get to know her that well before last Friday, so it was awesomee ! Too bad I didn't have enough time to go to the AFTER PARTY because...

...early on Saturday morning (and I do mean _EARLY) I had to leave to Forssa which is about 100km from Helsinki to a FOOTBALL CAMP, first I was really afraid and anxious since my skills are still on such an early stage but it ended up being really awesome. My muscles ache, I have bruises on my body, my head still has a "ghost helmet" but I feel great. My stamina's better, I learn all the time, I memorise the game plans and blocks and actually SUCCEED, and it feels sooooo good. For the first time ever I am actually GOOD in a sport. ME, the slowest runner and clumsiest non-technical girl. What's happened dude?! I'm loving iiiit !

I came home Sunday, showered, relaxed a bit and left to a party which I really needed _so_bad_ after the camp and all... and we drank and relaxed and danced and talked and ahahahgagaga it felt so good. I was afraid I'd feel like a loner or something but I didn't, so... yay! I saw many of my friends & got closer with some people I'd barely even spoken to before. I really needed it. (Oh, and we don't normally party on Sundays, it's just for the vacation week :D)

I'd better try to sleep some more, but first I gotta share this video I found, it made me laugh like hell right now... I hope you enjoy !

watch it here (i still don't know how to use Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment